Traveling Luck for Babotina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Babotina?What's around Babotina?
Wikipedia near Babotina
Where to stay near Babotina
The timezone in Babotina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4628°, Longitude. 19.4825°
Satellite map around Babotina
Loading map of Babotina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Babotina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bare (1.2km)
- Mosurovina (1.6km)
- Prisoje (1.9km)
- Srbljanovići (2km)
- Lužina (3.6km)
- Potoci (3.7km)
- Ljubojevina (3.7km)
- Papići (3.8km)
- (( Zajednica )) (3.8km)
- (( Brkat )) (3.9km)
- (( Gradina )) (4km)
- Kamenjača (4.4km)
- Pećina (4.7km)
- (( Rakita )) (4.8km)
- Međugorje (4.9km)
- Rastina (5.1km)
- Gornje Babine (5.7km)
- Lokvice (5.7km)
Accommodation around Babotina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Debeli Brijeg (5.6km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vajzova Dolina (5.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (5.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Oštrik (4.2km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vijogor (4.3km)
Airports close to Babotina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (119km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (146.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (157.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (158km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (166.4km)