Traveling Luck for Oštrik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ostrik?What's around Ostrik?
Wikipedia near Ostrik
Where to stay near Oštrik
The timezone in Ostrik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:02 and Sunset at 19:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.4453°, Longitude. 19.4453°
Satellite map around Oštrik
Loading map of Oštrik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oštrik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Papići (1.6km)
- Srbljanovići (2.8km)
- Vrelo (2.9km)
- Mosurovina (3.2km)
- Klupci (3.5km)
- Ljubojevina (3.8km)
- Donje Selo (4.1km)
- Bare (4.4km)
- Bukovik (4.4km)
- Baćine (4.6km)
- Dubrave (4.7km)
- Kom (4.9km)
- Gornje Babine (5.2km)
- Bare (5.3km)
- Pećina (5.3km)
- Krnjača (5.3km)
- Bare (5.4km)
- Ograde (5.6km)
- Kaluđerovići (5.6km)
- Podožalj (5.7km)
- Zalužnica (5.7km)
- Mrkića Ograda (5.8km)
- Prisoje (5.9km)
- Zamišalj (5.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Debeli Brijeg (1.5km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vajzova Dolina (3.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (2.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Oštrik (0km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vijogor (4.4km)
Airports close to Oštrik
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (116.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (143.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (153.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (162.3km)