Traveling Luck for Jablan, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jablan?What's around Jablan?
Wikipedia near Jablan
Where to stay near Jablan
The timezone in Jablan is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:01 and Sunset at 19:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.4583°, Longitude. 19.4567°
Satellite map around Jablan
Loading map of Jablan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jablan, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Srbljanovići (0.8km)
- Papići (1.3km)
- Mosurovina (2.2km)
- Bare (3.5km)
- Pećina (3.8km)
- Donje Selo (3.9km)
- Ljubojevina (4km)
- Potoci (4.2km)
- Prisoje (4.4km)
- Vrelo (4.5km)
- Podožalj (4.6km)
- Bare (4.7km)
- Klupci (4.8km)
- Rastina (5.1km)
- Strmac (5.3km)
- Lužina (5.3km)
- Baćine (5.3km)
- (( Gradina )) (5.6km)
- Kaluđerovići (5.8km)
- Strmac (5.8km)
- Gornje Babine (5.9km)
- Dubrave (6km)
- Bukovik (6.1km)
Accommodation around Jablan
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Debeli Brijeg (3.1km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vajzova Dolina (4.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (3.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Oštrik (2km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vijogor (4.7km)
Airports close to Jablan
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (117km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (145.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (155.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (164.2km)