Traveling Luck for Dragovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dragovica?What's around Dragovica?
Wikipedia near Dragovica
Where to stay near Dragovica
The timezone in Dragovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 16:39. It's light
Latitude. 43.4294°, Longitude. 19.4789°
Satellite map around Dragovica
Loading map of Dragovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dragovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ljubojevina (0.7km)
- Gornje Babine (1.5km)
- Mosurovina (2.8km)
- (( Gradina )) (3.1km)
- Mrkića Ograda (3.2km)
- Grbovići (4.3km)
- Ramovina (4.4km)
- Ograde (4.6km)
- Srbljanovići (4.7km)
- Prevalija (4.7km)
- Žarvine (4.9km)
- Bare (4.9km)
- Prisoje (4.9km)
- Papići (5km)
- (( Šerbetovac )) (5km)
- Pleskići (5.5km)
- Bare (5.5km)
- Kraj (5.7km)
- (( Zajednica )) (5.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (2.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Javorak (5.7km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vijogor (0.7km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vajzova Dolina (0.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šatorača (3.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Oštrik (3.8km)
Airports close to Dragovica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (120.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (142.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (153.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (157.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (163.1km)