Traveling Luck for Vijogor, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vijogor?What's around Vijogor?
Wikipedia near Vijogor
Where to stay near Vijogor
The timezone in Vijogor is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 17:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4297°, Longitude. 19.4931°
Satellite map around Vijogor
Loading map of Vijogor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vijogor, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ljubojevina (1.2km)
- Gornje Babine (1.5km)
- (( Gradina )) (2km)
- Mosurovina (3.1km)
- Grbovići (3.2km)
- (( Šerbetovac )) (3.6km)
- Prevalija (3.6km)
- Mrkića Ograda (3.7km)
- Kraj (4.4km)
- Prisoje (4.4km)
- Ramovina (4.5km)
- (( Zajednica )) (4.9km)
- Prljci (5km)
- Pleskići (5.1km)
- Srbljanovići (5.2km)
- Brašansko Brdo (5.3km)
- Žarvine (5.3km)
- Bare (5.4km)
- Ograde (5.6km)
- (( Kukavice )) (5.6km)
- Bare (5.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- (( Pećina )) (5.6km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vajzova Dolina (2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (3.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Oštrik (5km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vijogor (0.6km)
Airports close to Vijogor
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (121.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (142.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (153.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (158.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (164.1km)