Traveling Luck for Bare, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bare?What's around Bare?
Wikipedia near Bare
Where to stay near Bare
The timezone in Bare is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3953°, Longitude. 19.4572°
Satellite map around Bare
Loading map of Bare and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bare, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bare (0km)
- Ograde (1.4km)
- Žarvine (1.5km)
- Mrkića Ograda (2km)
- Ramovina (2.4km)
- Ivanov Do (2.8km)
- Kamensko (3.2km)
- Poljana (3.4km)
- Ljeljenica (3.4km)
- Zamišalj (3.5km)
- Gornje Babine (4.2km)
- Bojovina (4.4km)
- Pleskići (4.4km)
- Stajište (4.4km)
- Slatina (4.9km)
- Liješće (5.2km)
- Javorje (5.3km)
- Krnjača (5.4km)
- Ljubojevina (5.6km)
- Lokvice (5.7km)
- Spajići (5.8km)
Accommodation around Bare
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- (( Pećina )) (0.4km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vajzova Dolina (4.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ćupovina (4.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Javorak (0.7km)
- Gredina (4.6km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vijogor (5.3km)
Airports close to Bare
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (120.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (137.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (148.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (158.5km)