Traveling Luck for Ravno Čemerno, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ravno Cemerno?What's around Ravno Cemerno?
Wikipedia near Ravno Cemerno
Where to stay near Ravno Čemerno
The timezone in Ravno Cemerno is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 17:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4178°, Longitude. 19.3578°
Satellite map around Ravno Čemerno
Loading map of Ravno Čemerno and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ravno Čemerno, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Granica (1.9km)
- Ograde (1.9km)
- Vukosavići (2km)
- Zagvožđe (2.7km)
- Bulići (2.8km)
- Busara (3km)
- Čolovići (3km)
- Beljkasi (3.1km)
- Smrdan (3.1km)
- Bijela Voda (3.2km)
- Bećirovina (3.3km)
- Dobra Voda (3.4km)
- Damjanovići (3.7km)
- Glog (3.7km)
- Brazda (3.7km)
- Gornja Rudnica (3.7km)
- Bare (3.8km)
- Dubrave (3.9km)
- Rudnice (4km)
- Kom (4.2km)
- Bukovik (4.4km)
- Bukovik (4.7km)
- Krnjača (4.7km)
- Nakrajnica (4.8km)
- Donje Jugovo (4.8km)
- Dubrave (5.2km)
Accommodation around Ravno Čemerno
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Goli Gaj (3.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Paligorac (4.5km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Govedarka (3.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lisja Stijena (1.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Granica (2km)
Airports close to Ravno Čemerno
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (111km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (139.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (145.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (146.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (153.9km)