Traveling Luck for Gornje Babine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gornje Babine?What's around Gornje Babine?
Wikipedia near Gornje Babine
Where to stay near Gornje Babine
The timezone in Gornje Babine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. 43.3931°, Longitude. 19.4756°
Satellite map around Gornje Babine
Loading map of Gornje Babine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gornje Babine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Žarvine (0.3km)
- Ramovina (0.8km)
- Mrkića Ograda (1.7km)
- Bare (1.8km)
- Pleskići (2.6km)
- Ograde (3km)
- Ljeljenica (3.4km)
- Gornje Babine (3.6km)
- Spajići (4km)
- Ivanov Do (4.6km)
- Poljana (4.6km)
- Kamensko (4.7km)
- Grbovići (4.8km)
- Prevalija (5.1km)
- Zamišalj (5.3km)
- Slatina (5.4km)
- Ljubojevina (5.4km)
- Bojovina (5.5km)
- Prljci (5.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gornje Babine
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- (( Pećina )) (2.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ćupovina (4.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Brda (5.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Javorak (2.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gredina (2.9km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vijogor (4.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jabučko Prisoje (5.7km)
Airports close to Gornje Babine
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (122.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (137.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (148.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (156.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (159.6km)