Traveling Luck for Kljuner, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kljuner?What's around Kljuner?
Wikipedia near Kljuner
Where to stay near Kljuner
The timezone in Kljuner is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:29. It's light
Latitude. 43.3753°, Longitude. 19.4778° , Elevation. 1295m
Satellite map around Kljuner
Loading map of Kljuner and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kljuner, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ljeljenica (1.9km)
- Žarvine (2.3km)
- Ramovina (2.7km)
- Pleskići (3.2km)
- Bare (3.3km)
- Spajići (3.7km)
- Slatina (3.8km)
- Mostište (3.9km)
- Mrkića Ograda (4km)
- Poljana (4.2km)
- Mijajlovica (4.4km)
- Ograde (4.6km)
- Bojovina (4.8km)
- Kamensko (4.9km)
- Sažići (4.9km)
- Jabuka (5km)
- Ranče (5km)
- Ivanov Do (5.2km)
- Lokvice (5.5km)
- Dulanovina (5.5km)
- Stajište (5.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Kljuner
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- (( Pećina )) (3.6km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Dolovi (4.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jabučko Prisoje (4.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ćupovina (2.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Javorak (3km)
Airports close to Kljuner
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (123.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (135.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (146.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (156.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (158.2km)