Traveling Luck for Krševi, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krsevi?What's around Krsevi?
Wikipedia near Krsevi
Where to stay near Krševi
The timezone in Krsevi is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:50. It's light
Latitude. 43.4769°, Longitude. 19.7583°
Satellite map around Krševi
Loading map of Krševi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krševi, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Oštrik )) (1.7km)
- Prisoje (1.9km)
- Mokrič (1.9km)
- Sokolova (2.7km)
- (( Dražan )) (3km)
- Kulina (3.2km)
- Tikva (3.3km)
- Mangura (3.5km)
- Cikiljevina (3.6km)
- Vraneša (3.7km)
- Bakalovina (3.9km)
- Podkraj (4.2km)
- Vraneša (4.9km)
- Svijetnjak (5.1km)
- Ninčići (5.4km)
- Nova Varoš (5.5km)
- Gornje Selo (5.5km)
- Zapolje (5.5km)
- Čolovino (5.7km)
- Gobate (5.9km)
- Crkvina (5.9km)
- Ćirkovići (6.1km)
Accommodation around Krševi
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Odžina Stena (3.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Planinica (4.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (1.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (3.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Radoinjsko Jezero (6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Nova Varoš (4.4km)
Airports close to Krševi
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (154.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (172.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (182.1km)