Traveling Luck for (( Zlatarske Čelice )), Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is (( Zlatarske Celice ))?What's around (( Zlatarske Celice ))?
Wikipedia near (( Zlatarske Celice ))
Where to stay near (( Zlatarske Čelice ))
The timezone in (( Zlatarske Celice )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:47. It's light
Latitude. 43.4911°, Longitude. 19.6503°
Satellite map around (( Zlatarske Čelice ))
Loading map of (( Zlatarske Čelice )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Zlatarske Čelice )), in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Banjica (1.2km)
- Pešterci (1.6km)
- Filipovići (1.7km)
- Ripe (1.8km)
- Ljubojevići (1.9km)
- Čelija (2.2km)
- Bogdanovići (2.4km)
- Stanići (2.5km)
- Čkanje (2.6km)
- Kolovići (3.1km)
- Ljeljen Do (3.2km)
- Vitkovac (3.4km)
- Kula (3.5km)
- Kaludre (3.7km)
- Dežuje (3.7km)
- Varnica (3.7km)
- Pribojskecelice (3.8km)
- Ðurovac (3.8km)
- Glavonjići (3.9km)
- Zabrđe (3.9km)
- Bistrica (4.2km)
- Druglići (4.2km)
- Prisoje (4.3km)
- Dragaši (4.3km)
- Dragaški Krš (4.3km)
- Jovac (4.4km)
- Parlog (4.5km)
- (( Kula )) (4.8km)
- Gobate (4.9km)
- (( Rajinovac )) (5.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around (( Zlatarske Čelice ))
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vijanac (4.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Karaula (2.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Sokolica (4.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kreševa (3.8km)
Airports close to (( Zlatarske Čelice ))
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (132.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (153.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (168.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (174.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (179.8km)