Traveling Luck for Gradac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gradac?What's around Gradac?
Wikipedia near Gradac
Where to stay near Gradac
The timezone in Gradac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:24 and Sunset at 19:10. It's light
Latitude. 43.4011°, Longitude. 19.7075°
Satellite map around Gradac
Loading map of Gradac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Gradac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (3.6km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (3.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (1.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (3.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kokošinjak (1.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (5.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vaočki Potok (3.7km)
Airports close to Gradac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (143.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (161.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (177.2km)