Traveling Luck for Mlađerice, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mladerice?What's around Mladerice?
Wikipedia near Mladerice
Where to stay near Mlađerice
The timezone in Mladerice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:05. It's light
Latitude. 43.2789°, Longitude. 19.7497°
Satellite map around Mlađerice
Loading map of Mlađerice and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mlađerice, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Venac (0.9km)
- Čelina (2km)
- Valenica (2.3km)
- Mali Brusovnik (2.4km)
- (( Čuker )) (2.9km)
- Konjska Glava (3km)
- Gradac (3.1km)
- Kosa (3.2km)
- Veliki Brusovnik (3.4km)
- Mali Jadovnik (3.7km)
- Klik (3.8km)
- Šibovac-Šibut (4.2km)
- Mali Rastovac (4.3km)
- (( Mrčkovsko Brdo )) (4.9km)
- Klik (4.9km)
- Kujeva Glava (5.2km)
- Mačkovica (5.5km)
- Debelo Brdo (5.7km)
Accommodation around Mlađerice
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Zabrnjica (4.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jadovnik (5.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Križevac (4.3km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Savin Krš (1.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Vitiljka (3.3km)
Airports close to Mlađerice
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (130.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (151.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (171.3km)