Traveling Luck for Gvozd, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gvozd?What's around Gvozd?
Wikipedia near Gvozd
Where to stay near Gvozd
The timezone in Gvozd is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3175°, Longitude. 19.7772°
Satellite map around Gvozd
Loading map of Gvozd and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gvozd, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Gvozd
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Šćepanica (3.5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Savin Krš (5.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Kumrijina Česma (2.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Međanska Reka (3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Vitiljka (5.7km)
Airports close to Gvozd
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (135.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (157.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (176.3km)