Traveling Luck for Gradac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gradac?What's around Gradac?
Wikipedia near Gradac
Where to stay near Gradac
The timezone in Gradac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3756°, Longitude. 19.7594°
Satellite map around Gradac
Loading map of Gradac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Turska Mala (1.2km)
- Rupčine (1.9km)
- Biskupići (2.6km)
- Donja Kosatica (2.6km)
- Dobroila (2.8km)
- Podkonik (3km)
- Ljubići (3.2km)
- Bavane (3.3km)
- Bivolice (3.4km)
- Bakalovina (3.4km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (3.7km)
- Pravoševo (3.7km)
- Zagaj (3.9km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (4.1km)
- Liješća (4.3km)
- Bivolice (4.4km)
- Bećirovići (4.5km)
- Dvorište (5.1km)
- Bećirovići (5.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Gradac
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (4.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Dundor (3.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kokošinjak (4.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (1.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (3.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Međanska Reka (5km)
Airports close to Gradac
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (142.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (147.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (162.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (179.2km)