Traveling Luck for Bakalovina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bakalovina?What's around Bakalovina?
Wikipedia near Bakalovina
Where to stay near Bakalovina
The timezone in Bakalovina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 16:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3839°, Longitude. 19.7933°
Satellite map around Bakalovina
Loading map of Bakalovina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bakalovina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bakalovina (0km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (1km)
- Podkonik (1km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (1.5km)
- Rupčine (1.7km)
- Pravoševo (2.1km)
- Biskupići (2.5km)
- Dobroila (3.3km)
- Turska Mala (3.4km)
- Liješća (3.5km)
- Zagaj (4.6km)
- Muškovina (4.7km)
- Donja Kosatica (5.3km)
- Ljubići (6km)
- Bavane (6.5km)
- Grablje (6.6km)
- Bivolice (6.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Bakalovina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strane (3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (5.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Dundor (6.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Markovo Brdo (6.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kokošinjak (6.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (3.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (6.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Međanska Reka (5.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kose (4.8km)
Airports close to Bakalovina
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (144.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (165km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (182.4km)