Traveling Luck for Podkonik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Podkonik?What's around Podkonik?
Wikipedia near Podkonik
Where to stay near Podkonik
The timezone in Podkonik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 16:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3892°, Longitude. 19.7853°
Satellite map around Podkonik
Loading map of Podkonik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Podkonik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Podkonik (0km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (0.6km)
- Bakalovina (1km)
- Rupčine (1.9km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (2.6km)
- Turska Mala (2.7km)
- Pravoševo (3km)
- Biskupići (3.1km)
- Zagaj (3.6km)
- Dobroila (3.7km)
- Liješća (4.4km)
- Donja Kosatica (4.5km)
- Ljubići (5.2km)
- Grablje (5.6km)
- Muškovina (5.8km)
- Bavane (5.8km)
- Bivolice (6.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Podkonik
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strane (3.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (4.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ljeljenak (1.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (6.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kokošinjak (6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (3.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (6.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Međanska Reka (6.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kose (5.2km)
Airports close to Podkonik
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (144.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (165.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (182.2km)