Traveling Luck for Gornje Pravoševo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gornje Pravosevo?What's around Gornje Pravosevo?
Wikipedia near Gornje Pravosevo
Where to stay near Gornje Pravoševo
The timezone in Gornje Pravosevo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 18:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3914°, Longitude. 19.7911°
Satellite map around Gornje Pravoševo
Loading map of Gornje Pravoševo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gornje Pravoševo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornje Pravoševo (0km)
- Podkonik (0.6km)
- Bakalovina (1km)
- Rupčine (2.3km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (2.5km)
- Pravoševo (3.1km)
- Turska Mala (3.3km)
- Biskupići (3.4km)
- Zagaj (3.9km)
- Dobroila (4.1km)
- Liješća (4.5km)
- Donja Kosatica (5.1km)
- Muškovina (5.6km)
- Grablje (5.7km)
- Ljubići (5.8km)
- Bavane (6.4km)
- Gornje Selo (6.5km)
- Svijetnjak (6.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Gornje Pravoševo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strane (4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (4.4km)
- Markovo Brdo (6.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ljeljenak (1.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kokošinjak (6.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (4.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kose (4.5km)
Airports close to Gornje Pravoševo
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (145.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (165.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (182.9km)