Traveling Luck for Tubića Voda, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Tubica Voda?What's around Tubica Voda?
Wikipedia near Tubica Voda
Where to stay near Tubića Voda
The timezone in Tubica Voda is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3867°, Longitude. 19.7497°
Satellite map around Tubića Voda
Loading map of Tubića Voda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tubića Voda, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Turska Mala (0.8km)
- Donja Kosatica (1.1km)
- Ljubići (1.8km)
- Zagaj (2.4km)
- Bavane (2.4km)
- Rupčine (3.2km)
- Podkonik (3.4km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (4km)
- Bivolice (4.1km)
- Bakalovina (4.2km)
- Biskupići (4.2km)
- Dobroila (4.5km)
- Grablje (4.7km)
- Dubovica (4.8km)
- Pravoševo (5.1km)
- Bivolice (5.3km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (5.3km)
- Vranjak (5.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Tubića Voda
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strane (5.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (4.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (4.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Dundor (4.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (5.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (4.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kokošinjak (2.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (2.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (3.8km)
Airports close to Tubića Voda
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (143.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (162.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (179.3km)