Traveling Luck for Zagaj, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zagaj?What's around Zagaj?
Wikipedia near Zagaj
Where to stay near Zagaj
The timezone in Zagaj is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. 43.4047°, Longitude. 19.7542°
Satellite map around Zagaj
Loading map of Zagaj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zagaj, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zagaj (0km)
- Grablje (2.4km)
- Donja Kosatica (2.6km)
- Turska Mala (2.6km)
- Ljubići (3.2km)
- Vranjak (3.4km)
- Podkonik (3.6km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (3.9km)
- Bavane (4.1km)
- Rupčine (4.5km)
- Bakalovina (4.6km)
- Dubovica (5.3km)
- Svijetnjak (5.5km)
- Biskupići (5.8km)
- Gornje Selo (5.8km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (6.1km)
- Karaula (6.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Zagaj
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (4.3km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (6.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (2.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (5.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kokošinjak (3.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (5.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (6.1km)
Airports close to Zagaj
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (145.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (145.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (164.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (181km)