Traveling Luck for Grablje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Grablje?What's around Grablje?
Wikipedia near Grablje
Where to stay near Grablje
The timezone in Grablje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4225°, Longitude. 19.7486°
Satellite map around Grablje
Loading map of Grablje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Grablje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Grablje (0km)
- Vranjak (1.3km)
- Zagaj (2.4km)
- Svijetnjak (4km)
- Karaula (4.5km)
- Donja Kosatica (4.5km)
- Gornje Selo (4.6km)
- Ninčići (4.7km)
- Ljubići (4.9km)
- Kulina (4.9km)
- Turska Mala (5km)
- (( Oštrik )) (5.5km)
- Prisoje (5.6km)
- Podkonik (5.6km)
- (( Dražan )) (5.7km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (5.7km)
- Gornja Drenova (5.8km)
- Bavane (5.9km)
- Dubovica (5.9km)
- Pilatovac (5.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Grablje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (2.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (1.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (2.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Odžina Stena (5.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Zlatarska Reka (5.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vaoč (3.7km)
Airports close to Grablje
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (147.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (166.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (182km)