Traveling Luck for Crna Stena, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crna Stena?What's around Crna Stena?
Wikipedia near Crna Stena
Where to stay near Crna Stena
The timezone in Crna Stena is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 17:35. It's light
Latitude. 43.4361°, Longitude. 19.7803°
Satellite map around Crna Stena
Loading map of Crna Stena and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crna Stena, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svijetnjak (0.7km)
- Gornje Selo (1.1km)
- Vukovina (3.1km)
- Grablje (3.5km)
- Prisoje (3.8km)
- (( Oštrik )) (4.3km)
- Vranjak (4.3km)
- Nova Varoš (4.4km)
- Brdo (4.5km)
- Tikva (4.6km)
- Ciganska Mahala (4.7km)
- Zagaj (4.8km)
- Kulina (5.2km)
- Branoševac (5.8km)
- (( Dražan )) (5.9km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (5.9km)
- Mokrič (6.1km)
- Podkonik (6.2km)
- Sokolova (6.2km)
- Ninčići (6.4km)
Accommodation around Crna Stena
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (5.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (2.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Odžina Stena (2.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Zmijnjak (5.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (4.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (4.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Nova Varoš (4.1km)
Airports close to Crna Stena
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (150.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (165.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (169.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (185.5km)