Traveling Luck for Bandera, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bandera?What's around Bandera?
Wikipedia near Bandera
Where to stay near Bandera
The timezone in Bandera is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:00 and Sunset at 19:25. It's light
Latitude. 43.4714°, Longitude. 19.7872°
Satellite map around Bandera
Loading map of Bandera and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bandera, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tikva (0.5km)
- Vraneša (2km)
- Prisoje (2.3km)
- Nova Varoš (2.7km)
- (( Oštrik )) (3km)
- Cikiljevina (3.3km)
- Ciganska Mahala (3.4km)
- Vraneša (3.8km)
- Svijetnjak (3.9km)
- Gornje Selo (3.9km)
- Branoševac (4.3km)
- Brdo (4.5km)
- Vukovina (4.5km)
- Mokrič (4.6km)
- Bakalovina (4.7km)
- Sokolova (5.2km)
- Kulina (5.2km)
- (( Dražan )) (5.4km)
- Vrlan (5.5km)
- Kokin Brod (5.8km)
- Mangura (6.1km)
- Zapolje (6.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Bandera
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (3.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (5.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Odžina Stena (1.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Nova Varoš (1.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Debelo Brdo (5.3km)
Airports close to Bandera
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (145.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (155km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (173.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (182km)