Traveling Luck for Velika Merica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Velika Merica?What's around Velika Merica?
Wikipedia near Velika Merica
Where to stay near Velika Merica
The timezone in Velika Merica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 17:24. It's light
Latitude. 43.3989°, Longitude. 19.7667°
Satellite map around Velika Merica
Loading map of Velika Merica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Velika Merica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zagaj (1.4km)
- Turska Mala (2km)
- Podkonik (2.2km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (2.5km)
- Donja Kosatica (3km)
- Bakalovina (3.2km)
- Rupčine (3.3km)
- Grablje (3.5km)
- Ljubići (3.8km)
- Bavane (4.6km)
- Biskupići (4.6km)
- Vranjak (4.7km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (4.7km)
- Pravoševo (5km)
- Dobroila (5.1km)
- Svijetnjak (5.8km)
- Gornje Selo (6km)
- Liješća (6.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Velika Merica
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (2.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (4.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kokošinjak (4.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (4.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (6km)
Airports close to Velika Merica
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (145.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (147.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (165km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (181.5km)