Traveling Luck for Pušina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pusina?What's around Pusina?
Wikipedia near Pusina
Where to stay near Pušina
The timezone in Pusina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:05. It's light
Latitude. 43.3811°, Longitude. 19.6606°
Satellite map around Pušina
Loading map of Pušina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pušina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vakuf (0.6km)
- Puškići (0.8km)
- Babići (1.9km)
- Šarampov (1.9km)
- Mrljaci (1.9km)
- Mala Drenova (2.1km)
- (( Ranovići )) (2.2km)
- Prijepolje (2.3km)
- Dučevo (2.4km)
- Puzovići (2.7km)
- Peselje (2.7km)
- Ðerići (2.8km)
- Medenac (3.1km)
- Medenac (3.2km)
- Purići (3.3km)
- Podvinje (3.7km)
- Kolovrat (3.7km)
- Krastine (3.7km)
- Oborci (3.8km)
- Dubovica (4.2km)
- Jelašje (4.3km)
- Padež (4.5km)
- Pilatovac (4.5km)
- Dolovi (4.5km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (4.8km)
Accommodation around Pušina
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (4.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (3.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (3.7km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vratanja (4.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Seculića Strana (3.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (1.4km)
Airports close to Pušina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (138.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (140km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (157km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (172.1km)