Traveling Luck for Krastine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krastine?What's around Krastine?
Wikipedia near Krastine
Where to stay near Krastine
The timezone in Krastine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:24 and Sunset at 19:10. It's light
Latitude. 43.3867°, Longitude. 19.6222°
Satellite map around Krastine
Loading map of Krastine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krastine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Krastine (0km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (1.1km)
- Jelašje (1.6km)
- Šarampov (1.8km)
- Kolovrat (2.2km)
- Lukovac (2.3km)
- Prijepolje (2.6km)
- Purići (2.7km)
- Mala Drenova (2.8km)
- Prošće (3km)
- Dučevo (3.2km)
- Vakuf (3.2km)
- (( Straševac )) (3.4km)
- Seljašnica (3.4km)
- Krašljevići (3.6km)
- Barice (3.8km)
- Puškići (3.8km)
- Ðerići (3.9km)
- Babići (4.1km)
- Medenac (4.4km)
- Medenac (4.5km)
- Prljevac (4.7km)
Accommodation around Krastine
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (4.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (3.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Sokolica (2.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (2.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bršljan (1.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (4.4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (4.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (2.3km)
- Stolac (2.3km)
Airports close to Krastine
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (135.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (139.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (155.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (169.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (170.3km)