Traveling Luck for Guvništa, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Guvnista?What's around Guvnista?
Wikipedia near Guvnista
Where to stay near Guvništa
The timezone in Guvnista is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 16:14. It's light
Latitude. 43.2650°, Longitude. 19.5514°
Satellite map around Guvništa
Loading map of Guvništa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guvništa, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Guvništa (0km)
- Gluščevići (0.9km)
- (( Kleče )) (2.5km)
- Šajnov Kraj (2.7km)
- Strmečica (3km)
- Kamena Gora (3km)
- Duge Njive (3.2km)
- Kijanovići (3.7km)
- Kašice (3.8km)
- Vrela (4.4km)
- Brajkovac (4.6km)
- (( Koritnica )) (4.7km)
- Raičeviće (4.7km)
- Pjasci (4.9km)
- Jelovac (5km)
- Posilovina (5.1km)
- Donja Kozica (5.2km)
Accommodation around Guvništa
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Gredica (2.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mataruge (3.7km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Sedlo (1.8km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Međi Do (5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Goli Vrh (1.5km)
Airports close to Guvništa
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (122.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (137.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (138.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (154.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (163.3km)