Traveling Luck for Staračka Voda, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Staracka Voda?What's around Staracka Voda?
Wikipedia near Staracka Voda
Where to stay near Staračka Voda
The timezone in Staracka Voda is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 18:01. It's light
Latitude. 43.3208°, Longitude. 19.6694°
Satellite map around Staračka Voda
Loading map of Staračka Voda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Staračka Voda, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Seoce (0.9km)
- Pranjci (1.1km)
- Kajevići (1.1km)
- Staro (1.3km)
- Brajanovići (1.4km)
- Bare (1.5km)
- Lokva (1.7km)
- Ljiljci (1.9km)
- Duraci (2km)
- Velika Župa (2.1km)
- Haluge (2.3km)
- Gnjevine (2.6km)
- Žitin (2.6km)
- Miljevići (2.7km)
- Paraći (2.8km)
- Zebuđa (3.1km)
- Dečevo (3.2km)
- Dolovi (3.5km)
- Vinicka (3.5km)
- Brančići (3.6km)
- Kovačevac (3.7km)
- Dumljane (4.1km)
- Rudine (4.1km)
- Oborci (4.1km)
- Brdo (4.6km)
- (( Sveta Gora )) (4.7km)
Accommodation around Staračka Voda
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Strugovi (2.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Orova Glava (1.2km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vratanja (3.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jadovnik (4.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Paraj Brdo (4.6km)
Airports close to Staračka Voda
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (132.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (151.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (168km)