Traveling Luck for Bijelo Polje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bijelo Polje?What's around Bijelo Polje?
Wikipedia near Bijelo Polje
Where to stay near Bijelo Polje
The timezone in Bijelo Polje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:25 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3447°, Longitude. 19.7186°
Satellite map around Bijelo Polje
Loading map of Bijelo Polje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bijelo Polje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Bijelo Polje
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (3.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Lučice (4.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vratanja (4.4km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Šćepanica (5.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jadovnik (4.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (5.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Kumrijina Česma (4.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (2.5km)
Airports close to Bijelo Polje
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (137.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (145.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (156.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (173.7km)