Traveling Luck for Paraj Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Paraj Brdo?What's around Paraj Brdo?
Wikipedia near Paraj Brdo
Where to stay near Paraj Brdo
The timezone in Paraj Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:46. It's light
Latitude. 43.3464°, Longitude. 19.7019°
Satellite map around Paraj Brdo
Loading map of Paraj Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Paraj Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Brančići (2.2km)
- Zebuđa (2.3km)
- Dvorište (2.5km)
- Bivolice (3km)
- Bivolice (3.4km)
- Bare (3.5km)
- Bećirovići (3.6km)
- Peselje (3.7km)
- Ljiljci (3.8km)
- Oborci (3.8km)
- Puzovići (3.9km)
- Dolovi (4km)
- (( Ranovići )) (4.1km)
- Bare (4.1km)
- Mrljaci (4.2km)
- Pranjci (4.4km)
- Divljaci (4.4km)
- Bećirovići (4.6km)
- Dečevo (4.8km)
- Rašće (4.8km)
Accommodation around Paraj Brdo
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (3.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Lučice (4.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Crkvine (0.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vratanja (2.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jadovnik (5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Staračka Voda (4.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (3.3km)
Airports close to Paraj Brdo
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (136.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (155.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (172.5km)