Traveling Luck for Mala Jablanovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mala Jablanovica?What's around Mala Jablanovica?
Wikipedia near Mala Jablanovica
Where to stay near Mala Jablanovica
The timezone in Mala Jablanovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:50 and Sunset at 18:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3353°, Longitude. 19.5153°
Satellite map around Mala Jablanovica
Loading map of Mala Jablanovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mala Jablanovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- (( Jablanovica )) (0.7km)
- (( Paljika )) (2.2km)
- Paljevine (2.4km)
- Ražano Polje (2.7km)
- Poljakovina (2.7km)
- Crkvine (3.1km)
- Savin Lakat (3.9km)
- (( Malinjak )) (4.1km)
- (( Brazda )) (4.3km)
- Stara Jatara (4.6km)
- Bjeloševac (4.7km)
- (( Gajine )) (4.7km)
- (( Rasovo )) (4.8km)
- Tmajevac (4.8km)
- Kelovina (4.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Mala Jablanovica
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Javorov Do (3.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jabučko Prisoje (3.7km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- (( Ðurđevi Vrhovi )) (3.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rudska (4.3km)
Airports close to Mala Jablanovica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (129.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (130.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (144.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (157.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (159.8km)