Traveling Luck for Gredina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gredina?What's around Gredina?
Wikipedia near Gredina
Where to stay near Gredina
The timezone in Gredina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:41. It's light
Latitude. 43.3828°, Longitude. 19.5019°
Satellite map around Gredina
Loading map of Gredina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gredina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gredina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- (( Pećina )) (4.9km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Surdup (4.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ćupovina (4.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Javorak (4.7km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Dolovi (2.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jabučko Prisoje (3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Zeačka Česma (4.7km)
Airports close to Gredina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (125.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (136.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (148.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (158.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (160.6km)