Traveling Luck for Savina Voda, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Savina Voda?What's around Savina Voda?
Wikipedia near Savina Voda
Where to stay near Savina Voda
The timezone in Savina Voda is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:45 and Sunset at 18:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3614°, Longitude. 19.5511°
Satellite map around Savina Voda
Loading map of Savina Voda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Savina Voda, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donji Zvijezd (0.8km)
- (( Rikavce )) (1.2km)
- Zasok (1.5km)
- (( Dolina )) (1.6km)
- Kula (1.7km)
- Donji Junčevići (2.3km)
- Seljane (2.5km)
- Čauševići (2.6km)
- (( Polakovina )) (2.8km)
- Jusovića Kula (2.8km)
- Jabuka (3.4km)
- Prljevac (3.6km)
- Šanovina (3.7km)
- Rogušje (4km)
- Gornji Junčevići (4.1km)
- Seljašnica (4.3km)
Accommodation around Savina Voda
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Surdup (2.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mala Ploča (3.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ðopača (4.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- (( Bandera )) (4.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jabučko Prisoje (3.1km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Dolovi (3.1km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (4km)
Airports close to Savina Voda
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (130.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (134.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (149km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (162.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (163.4km)