Traveling Luck for Gornji Zvijezd, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gornji Zvijezd?What's around Gornji Zvijezd?
Wikipedia near Gornji Zvijezd
Where to stay near Gornji Zvijezd
The timezone in Gornji Zvijezd is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:11 and Sunset at 19:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3639°, Longitude. 19.5486°
Satellite map around Gornji Zvijezd
Loading map of Gornji Zvijezd and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gornji Zvijezd, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donji Zvijezd (1.1km)
- Zasok (1.2km)
- (( Rikavce )) (1.3km)
- (( Dolina )) (1.7km)
- Kula (2.1km)
- Seljane (2.4km)
- Donji Junčevići (2.5km)
- Čauševići (2.9km)
- Jusovića Kula (3.1km)
- (( Polakovina )) (3.1km)
- Jabuka (3.3km)
- Prljevac (3.5km)
- Rogušje (3.8km)
- Šanovina (3.8km)
- Spajići (4km)
- Gornji Junčevići (4.1km)
Accommodation around Gornji Zvijezd
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mala Ploča (3.9km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Surdup (2.1km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Dolovi (2.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jabučko Prisoje (2.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (3.8km)
Airports close to Gornji Zvijezd
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (130.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (135.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (149.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (162.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (163.1km)