Traveling Luck for Rupelj, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rupelj?What's around Rupelj?
Wikipedia near Rupelj
Where to stay near Rupelj
The timezone in Rupelj is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 17:18. It's light
Latitude. 43.3636°, Longitude. 19.5722°
Satellite map around Rupelj
Loading map of Rupelj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rupelj, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Čauševići (0.7km)
- Jusovića Kula (0.8km)
- (( Rikavce )) (0.9km)
- Seljane (1.9km)
- Zasok (2.3km)
- Seljašnica (2.3km)
- Donji Zvijezd (2.5km)
- Prljevac (2.7km)
- Kula (2.8km)
- (( Straševac )) (3.1km)
- Lukovac (3.4km)
- (( Dolina )) (3.5km)
- (( Polakovina )) (3.6km)
- Donji Junčevići (3.8km)
- Rogušje (3.9km)
- Barice (4km)
Accommodation around Rupelj
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Surdup (3.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (3.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- (( Bandera )) (2.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vranjača (4.1km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (3.6km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (3.9km)
Airports close to Rupelj
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (132.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (135.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (150.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (164.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (165.4km)