Traveling Luck for Strašivac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Strasivac?What's around Strasivac?
Wikipedia near Strasivac
Where to stay near Strašivac
The timezone in Strasivac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:48. It's light
Latitude. 43.3636°, Longitude. 19.6064°
Satellite map around Strašivac
Loading map of Strašivac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Strašivac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Straševac )) (0.2km)
- Seljašnica (1.4km)
- Lukovac (1.6km)
- Jelašje (1.8km)
- Kolovrat (1.9km)
- Jusovića Kula (2.4km)
- Čauševići (2.7km)
- Mioska (2.9km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (3km)
- Krastine (3.4km)
- Prijepolje (3.4km)
- Dučevo (3.5km)
- Brdo (3.6km)
- (( Sveta Gora )) (3.7km)
- Ðerići (3.8km)
- Medenac (3.9km)
- Prljevac (4.1km)
- Medenac (4.1km)
- Šarampov (4.1km)
- (( Rikavce )) (4.2km)
Accommodation around Strašivac
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (3.6km)
- Rujansko-Guvno (0.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vranjača (3.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (1.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (3.9km)
Airports close to Strašivac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (135.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (136.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (152.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (166.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (168.6km)