Traveling Luck for Ðerići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Derici?What's around Derici?
Wikipedia near Derici
Where to stay near Ðerići
The timezone in Derici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3622°, Longitude. 19.6461°
Satellite map around Ðerići
Loading map of Ðerići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ðerići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ðerići (0km)
- Medenac (0.5km)
- Medenac (0.5km)
- Dučevo (0.8km)
- Babići (1.2km)
- Prijepolje (1.4km)
- Puzovići (1.9km)
- Puškići (2.1km)
- Oborci (2.1km)
- (( Ranovići )) (2.2km)
- Kolovrat (2.2km)
- Vakuf (2.4km)
- Dolovi (2.5km)
- Mioska (2.5km)
- Brdo (2.5km)
- Šarampov (2.8km)
- Kovačevac (3.2km)
- Mrljaci (3.2km)
- Jelašje (3.3km)
- (( Sveta Gora )) (3.5km)
- Zebuđa (3.9km)
- Krastine (3.9km)
- (( Straševac )) (3.9km)
- Ljiljci (4km)
- Peselje (4.1km)
- Mala Drenova (4.3km)
- Paraći (4.4km)
- Lukovac (4.4km)
Accommodation around Ðerići
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (0.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (3.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Sokolica (1.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vratanja (3.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Popova Voda (4.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (3.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (3km)
Airports close to Ðerići
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (137.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (138.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (154.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (169.5km)