Traveling Luck for Crna Stena, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crna Stena?What's around Crna Stena?
Wikipedia near Crna Stena
Where to stay near Crna Stena
The timezone in Crna Stena is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 16:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3567°, Longitude. 19.6433°
Satellite map around Crna Stena
Loading map of Crna Stena and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crna Stena, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Medenac (0.4km)
- Medenac (0.6km)
- Ðerići (0.8km)
- Dučevo (1.4km)
- Brdo (1.8km)
- Babići (1.8km)
- Mioska (1.8km)
- Oborci (1.9km)
- Prijepolje (2km)
- Dolovi (2.1km)
- Puzovići (2.3km)
- Kovačevac (2.4km)
- Kolovrat (2.4km)
- (( Sveta Gora )) (2.7km)
- (( Ranovići )) (2.7km)
- Puškići (2.8km)
- Vakuf (3.2km)
- Šarampov (3.5km)
- Jelašje (3.5km)
- Ljiljci (3.6km)
- Paraći (3.7km)
- Zebuđa (3.7km)
- Mrljaci (3.8km)
- (( Straševac )) (3.8km)
- Pranjci (4.2km)
- Velika Župa (4.4km)
- Krastine (4.4km)
- Dumljane (4.5km)
- Lukovac (4.5km)
- Peselje (4.6km)
Accommodation around Crna Stena
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (0km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (3.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Sokolica (2.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vratanja (3.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Popova Voda (3.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (2.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Stijena (4.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (3.7km)
Airports close to Crna Stena
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (136.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (138.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (153.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (168.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.2km)