Traveling Luck for Puzovići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Puzovici?What's around Puzovici?
Wikipedia near Puzovici
Where to stay near Puzovići
The timezone in Puzovici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3611°, Longitude. 19.6664°
Satellite map around Puzovići
Loading map of Puzovići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Puzovići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Puzovići (0km)
- (( Ranovići )) (0.7km)
- Oborci (1.3km)
- Babići (1.3km)
- Medenac (1.7km)
- Mrljaci (1.8km)
- Medenac (1.9km)
- Ðerići (1.9km)
- Puškići (2km)
- Dolovi (2km)
- Dučevo (2.4km)
- Peselje (2.4km)
- Zebuđa (2.5km)
- Vakuf (2.7km)
- Prijepolje (2.8km)
- Ljiljci (3.4km)
- Brdo (3.7km)
- Šarampov (3.8km)
- Kovačevac (3.9km)
- Mioska (4km)
- Kolovrat (4.1km)
- Pranjci (4.4km)
- (( Sveta Gora )) (4.7km)
- Mala Drenova (4.8km)
- Paraći (4.8km)
Accommodation around Puzovići
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pleča (1.8km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (4.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Crkvine (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ðurđevo Brdo (3.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vratanja (2.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Paraj Brdo (3.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (4.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (3.7km)
Airports close to Puzovići
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (137.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (140.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (155.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (170.9km)