Traveling Luck for Mrljaci, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mrljaci?What's around Mrljaci?
Wikipedia near Mrljaci
Where to stay near Mrljaci
The timezone in Mrljaci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 17:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.3722°, Longitude. 19.6767°
Satellite map around Mrljaci
Loading map of Mrljaci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mrljaci, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mrljaci (0km)
- Peselje (1km)
- (( Ranovići )) (1.1km)
- Puzovići (1.8km)
- Puškići (1.8km)
- Babići (2.1km)
- Vakuf (2.3km)
- Oborci (3km)
- Medenac (3.2km)
- Ðerići (3.2km)
- Dučevo (3.3km)
- Medenac (3.4km)
- Prijepolje (3.4km)
- Dubovica (3.7km)
- Dolovi (3.7km)
- Šarampov (3.7km)
- Zebuđa (3.7km)
- Podvinje (4km)
- Mala Drenova (4km)
- Bavane (4.8km)
- Pilatovac (4.9km)
- Kolovrat (4.9km)
- Ljiljci (5km)
Accommodation around Mrljaci
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pleča (2.5km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (3.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (3.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vratanja (3.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (3.3km)
Airports close to Mrljaci
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (139.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (140.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (157km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (172.6km)