Traveling Luck for Jerinin Grad, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jerinin Grad?What's around Jerinin Grad?
Wikipedia near Jerinin Grad
Where to stay near Jerinin Grad
The timezone in Jerinin Grad is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 16:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3625°, Longitude. 19.7281°
Satellite map around Jerinin Grad
Loading map of Jerinin Grad and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jerinin Grad, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bivolice (1km)
- Bivolice (1.9km)
- Dvorište (2.4km)
- Bavane (2.5km)
- Bećirovići (3.2km)
- Ljubići (3.2km)
- Bećirovići (3.4km)
- Donja Kosatica (3.6km)
- Turska Mala (4.1km)
- Peselje (4.2km)
- Brančići (4.8km)
- Divljaci (4.9km)
- Dubovica (4.9km)
- Dobroila (5km)
- Mrljaci (5.1km)
- Rupčine (5.2km)
- Biskupići (5.3km)
- Zebuđa (5.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Jerinin Grad
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (2.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Dundor (1.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ðurđevo Brdo (2.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (3.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (0km)
Airports close to Jerinin Grad
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (139.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (145.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (159km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (175.8km)