Traveling Luck for Vaoc, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vaoc?What's around Vaoc?
Wikipedia near Vaoc
Where to stay near Vaoc
The timezone in Vaoc is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3842°, Longitude. 19.7114°
Satellite map around Vaoc
Loading map of Vaoc and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vaoc, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bavane (1.4km)
- Dubovica (1.7km)
- Ljubići (1.9km)
- Donja Kosatica (2.6km)
- Peselje (2.8km)
- Podvinje (3.3km)
- Mrljaci (3.7km)
- Pilatovac (3.8km)
- Bivolice (4.2km)
- Turska Mala (4.4km)
- (( Ranovići )) (4.7km)
- Zagaj (4.9km)
- Bivolice (5.1km)
- Puškići (5.2km)
- Puzovići (5.3km)
- Vakuf (5.5km)
- Dvorište (5.5km)
- Gornja Drenova (5.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Vaoc
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (1.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Dundor (4.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (5.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (5.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Tubića Voda (3.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (3.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vaočki Potok (2.7km)
Airports close to Vaoc
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (141.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (160.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (176.2km)