Traveling Luck for Vaočki Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vaocki Potok?What's around Vaocki Potok?
Wikipedia near Vaocki Potok
Where to stay near Vaočki Potok
The timezone in Vaocki Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:40 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.3778°, Longitude. 19.6850°
Satellite map around Vaočki Potok
Loading map of Vaočki Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vaočki Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Peselje (0.7km)
- Mrljaci (1.1km)
- (( Ranovići )) (2.2km)
- Puškići (2.5km)
- Dubovica (2.6km)
- Puzovići (2.8km)
- Vakuf (2.9km)
- Babići (3.1km)
- Podvinje (3.1km)
- Bavane (3.9km)
- Oborci (4km)
- Pilatovac (4.1km)
- Mala Drenova (4.1km)
- Medenac (4.2km)
- Dučevo (4.2km)
- Ðerići (4.2km)
- Šarampov (4.3km)
- Prijepolje (4.3km)
- Medenac (4.4km)
- Ljubići (4.5km)
- Zebuđa (4.5km)
- Dolovi (4.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Vaočki Potok
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pleča (3.2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (2.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Prijepolje (4.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (4.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vratanja (4.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (4.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (3.8km)
Airports close to Vaočki Potok
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (140.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (158.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (173.7km)