Traveling Luck for Jelašje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jelasje?What's around Jelasje?
Wikipedia near Jelasje
Where to stay near Jelašje
The timezone in Jelasje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:08 and Sunset at 19:08. It's light
Latitude. 43.3750°, Longitude. 19.6167°
Satellite map around Jelašje
Loading map of Jelašje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jelašje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jelašje (0km)
- Kolovrat (1.1km)
- Lukovac (1.2km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (1.6km)
- Krastine (1.6km)
- (( Straševac )) (1.8km)
- Seljašnica (2.2km)
- Prijepolje (2.3km)
- Šarampov (2.5km)
- Dučevo (2.7km)
- Ðerići (3.3km)
- Medenac (3.6km)
- Vakuf (3.7km)
- Mioska (3.7km)
- Medenac (3.8km)
- Jusovića Kula (3.8km)
- Babići (3.9km)
- Barice (3.9km)
- Puškići (4km)
- Čauševići (4km)
- Mala Drenova (4.1km)
- Krašljevići (4.2km)
- Purići (4.3km)
- Prljevac (4.3km)
Accommodation around Jelašje
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (3.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (2.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vranjača (3.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (3.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (2.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (3.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (2.8km)
Airports close to Jelašje
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (135.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (138.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (154km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (168.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (169.7km)