Traveling Luck for Lukovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lukovac?What's around Lukovac?
Wikipedia near Lukovac
Where to stay near Lukovac
The timezone in Lukovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:24 and Sunset at 19:10. It's light
Latitude. 43.3756°, Longitude. 19.6036°
Satellite map around Lukovac
Loading map of Lukovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lukovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lukovac (0km)
- Seljašnica (1.1km)
- Jelašje (1.2km)
- (( Straševac )) (1.5km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (1.6km)
- Kolovrat (2.2km)
- Krastine (2.3km)
- Jusovića Kula (2.7km)
- Barice (3km)
- Čauševići (3km)
- Prljevac (3.1km)
- Krašljevići (3.4km)
- Prijepolje (3.6km)
- Seljane (3.6km)
- Šarampov (3.7km)
- Dučevo (3.9km)
- (( Rikavce )) (4.2km)
- Mioska (4.3km)
- Ðerići (4.4km)
Accommodation around Lukovac
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (2.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vranjača (2.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (3.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (3.1km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (4.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (4.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (3.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (2.3km)
Airports close to Lukovac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (134.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (137.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (153.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (167.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (168.5km)