Traveling Luck for Bršljan, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Brsljan?What's around Brsljan?
Wikipedia near Brsljan
Where to stay near Bršljan
The timezone in Brsljan is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3878°, Longitude. 19.6053°
Satellite map around Bršljan
Loading map of Bršljan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bršljan, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Kruševlje )) (0.6km)
- Lukovac (1.6km)
- Krastine (1.6km)
- Jelašje (2km)
- Barice (2.2km)
- Krašljevići (2.2km)
- Seljašnica (2.5km)
- Kolovrat (3km)
- Prljevac (3.1km)
- (( Straševac )) (3.1km)
- Prošće (3.2km)
- Šarampov (3.4km)
- Purići (3.9km)
- Prijepolje (4km)
- Jusovića Kula (4km)
- Seljane (4km)
- Čauševići (4.3km)
- Mala Drenova (4.3km)
- Ljeskovac (4.4km)
- Dučevo (4.5km)
- Rogušje (4.5km)
Accommodation around Bršljan
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (3.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bršljan (0km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (4.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (3.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (0.8km)
Airports close to Bršljan
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (133.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (139.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (154.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (168.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (168.7km)