Traveling Luck for Vijenac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vijenac?What's around Vijenac?
Wikipedia near Vijenac
Where to stay near Vijenac
The timezone in Vijenac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:48 and Sunset at 18:42. It's light
Latitude. 43.3722°, Longitude. 19.5561°
Satellite map around Vijenac
Loading map of Vijenac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vijenac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zasok (0.4km)
- Seljane (1.1km)
- (( Rikavce )) (1.2km)
- Prljevac (2.3km)
- Donji Zvijezd (2.3km)
- Rogušje (2.6km)
- Čauševići (2.6km)
- Jusovića Kula (2.6km)
- (( Dolina )) (3km)
- Kula (3.2km)
- Seljašnica (3.7km)
- Barice (3.8km)
- Donji Junčevići (3.8km)
- Spajići (4.1km)
- (( Polakovina )) (4.2km)
- Jabuka (4.5km)
- Lukovac (4.6km)
Accommodation around Vijenac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mala Ploča (3.9km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Surdup (1.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- (( Bandera )) (4.2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Dolovi (2.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (2.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (3.2km)
Airports close to Vijenac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (130.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (136.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (150.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (163.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (163.9km)