Traveling Luck for Dragovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dragovica?What's around Dragovica?
Wikipedia near Dragovica
Where to stay near Dragovica
The timezone in Dragovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4006°, Longitude. 19.6281°
Satellite map around Dragovica
Loading map of Dragovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dragovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Purići (1.3km)
- Prošće (1.4km)
- Krastine (1.9km)
- Mala Drenova (2.1km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (2.5km)
- Šarampov (2.6km)
- Jelašje (3.5km)
- (( Avdovi )) (3.7km)
- Vakuf (3.7km)
- Boškovina (3.8km)
- Rosulje (3.8km)
- Krašljevići (3.8km)
- Prijepolje (3.9km)
- Lukovac (4km)
- Kolovrat (4km)
- Padež (4km)
- Ljeskovac (4.1km)
- Topalovina (4.3km)
- Vojnica (4.3km)
- Barice (4.4km)
- Puškići (4.4km)
- (( Metaljka )) (4.5km)
- (( Mitrovac )) (4.5km)
- Brajsalica (4.5km)
- Dučevo (4.6km)
- Bare (4.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (0km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Sokolica (3.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (1.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šanac (4.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (2.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (2.9km)
Airports close to Dragovica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (135km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (141.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (157.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (171km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (171.2km)