Traveling Luck for Mala Drenova, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mala Drenova?What's around Mala Drenova?
Wikipedia near Mala Drenova
Where to stay near Mala Drenova
The timezone in Mala Drenova is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 17:18. It's light
Latitude. 43.3953°, Longitude. 19.6492°
Satellite map around Mala Drenova
Loading map of Mala Drenova and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mala Drenova, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mala Drenova (0km)
- Purići (1.2km)
- Šarampov (1.8km)
- Vakuf (2.1km)
- Puškići (2.8km)
- Krastine (2.8km)
- Padež (3km)
- Prijepolje (3.2km)
- Prošće (3.3km)
- Boškovina (3.7km)
- Dučevo (3.7km)
- Podvinje (3.7km)
- Babići (3.7km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (3.8km)
- Mrljaci (4km)
- Kolovrat (4.1km)
- Jelašje (4.1km)
- Pilatovac (4.2km)
- (( Ranovići )) (4.3km)
- Ðerići (4.3km)
- Peselje (4.7km)
- Topalovina (4.7km)
- Medenac (4.8km)
- Puzovići (4.8km)
- Bare (4.8km)
- Medenac (4.8km)
- Dubovica (4.9km)
Accommodation around Mala Drenova
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (2.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (4.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Sokolica (2.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Seculića Strana (1.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (3.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šanac (2.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (1.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (4.7km)
Airports close to Mala Drenova
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (137.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (141.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (157.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (172.4km)