Traveling Luck for Šanac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sanac?What's around Sanac?
Wikipedia near Sanac
Where to stay near Šanac
The timezone in Sanac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 17:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3942°, Longitude. 19.6717°
Satellite map around Šanac
Loading map of Šanac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šanac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Podvinje (1.8km)
- Mala Drenova (2.2km)
- Vakuf (2.5km)
- Pilatovac (2.5km)
- Dubovica (2.8km)
- Padež (2.8km)
- Puškići (2.8km)
- Mrljaci (2.9km)
- Purići (3.1km)
- Peselje (3.2km)
- Šarampov (3.3km)
- (( Ranovići )) (3.7km)
- Babići (3.8km)
- Prijepolje (4.2km)
- Gornja Drenova (4.2km)
- Boškovina (4.2km)
- Puzovići (4.4km)
- Dučevo (4.4km)
- Krastine (4.8km)
- Ðerići (4.8km)
- Bare (5.1km)
- Medenac (5.1km)
- Medenac (5.2km)
- Prošće (5.3km)
Accommodation around Šanac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (4.2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Mileševo (4.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (2.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Krdžava (4.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (2.7km)
Airports close to Šanac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (139.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (141.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (159km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (174km)